NEW CONSTRUCTION BUILDINGS
Hamann Construction and Development, a company owned by fourth generation general contractors, has specialized in tilt-up industrial construction since 1972. During that time, we have built hundreds of large commercial, industrial, church and school buildings ranging in size from 5,000 square feet to over 250,000 square feet and totaling in excess of 50,000,000 square feet. It is our desire and stated goal that every client be delighted with their relationship with Hamann Construction and with the final product that we deliver.
- Varied Experience – Hamann Construction is not only a recognized leader in tilt-up and industrial construction, we also have extensive experience in unusual manufacturing and office needs, from special humidity controls to elaborate vapor recovery and vacuum conveying systems. We have built large freezer and/or refrigerated buildings and award winning cogeneration facilities. Hamann also specializes in green building, LEED certification, and renewable energy.
- Security – bonded jobs as large as $28,000,000 and are bondable to $35,000,000.
- Owner Perspective – The Owners of Hamann Construction have developed and now maintain ownership of more than 5,000,000 square feet of industrial and office investment properties. Long-term ownership gives Hamann Construction a unique perspective on the reduction of maintenance costs through intelligent design. The principals of Hamann Construction have also owned an interest in several successful manufacturing companies, giving the company valuable insight into the problems and concerns of developers, manufacturers and other business owners.
- In-House Design Capability – The addition of Paul Giese, a California registered Architect, to the staff at Hamann Construction has given us the exceptional in-house design capacity and a coordinated control required for the successful completion of complex jobs.
Hamann Construction’s Tenant Improvement Department has completed hundreds of projects in the San Diego area. From a simple office refresh to a complete building remodel our Tenant Improvement team handles jobs as small as $20k and up to $3+ million. We can take your project from design, permit, construction, and final close out. Having the end-to-end process done in-house results in significant savings for our clients.
Below is a variety of TI projects across functional work and industry:
- GKN Aerospace – dozens of projects from office remodels to foundations for heavy equipment / manufacturing.
- Foothills Christian Church – Expanded footprint of concrete tilt-up building to create church office, sanctuary and classrooms. Approx. 33,000 S.F. of remodel in 3 phases.
- Goodwill Industries – 10+ TI Jobs including various retail stores, book stores and collection centers.
- TaylorMade Golf – Office remodel, dock canopies.
- Mount Miguel Covenant Village – Remodel of Campus Village Center
TEAM CONCEPT CONSTRUCTION
The construction of large commercial and office buildings is a complex and difficult undertaking. Intelligent, careful planning and construction can make the difference between good real estate profits and unwelcome losses. Choosing a stable, competent and efficient construction team is crucial for maximizing the potential benefits of a development while at the same time minimizing the risks. Owner-users need to be assured that the particular needs and requirements of their business are understood and accommodated in a sensible and economic manner.
Over the past 35 years, Hamann Construction has specialized in “Team-Concept Construction” where the Architect, the Engineer, the Contractor and the Owner work side by side to put together a cost-effective project best suited for the site conditions, special use needs and economic requirements of the Owner.
- Gives the Owner early economic feedback over aesthetic decisions.
- Allows pricing of the project even before escrow closes on the lot.
- Combines practical construction expertise with design requirements.
- Incorporates details and methods familiar to the workforce.
- Minimizes secondary design costs.
- Often produces final bottom-line savings in excess of 20%.
Hamann has over 280 acres and 50+ lots available for you to choose a location for your new building.