WE WANT TO HELP IMPROVE/ENHANCE YOUR SPACE
Hamann Construction’s Tenant Improvement Department has completed hundreds of projects in the San Diego area. From a simple office refresh to a complete building remodel our Tenant Improvement team handles jobs as small as $20k and up to $3+ million. We can take your project from design, permit, construction, and final close out. Having the end-to-end process done in-house results in significant savings for our clients.
Below is a variety of TI projects across functional work and industry:
- GKN Aerospace – dozens of projects from office remodels to foundations for heavy equipment / manufacturing.
- Foothills Christian Church – Expanded footprint of concrete tilt-up building to create church office, sanctuary and classrooms. Approx. 33,000 S.F. of remodel in 3 phases.
- Goodwill Industries – 10+ TI Jobs including various retail stores, book stores and collection centers.
- TaylorMade Golf – Office remodel, dock canopies.
- Mount Miguel Covenant Village – Remodel of Campus Village Center
WHAT WE DO
Stick and Stucco buildings
Various architectural features were implemented to achieve challenging sound control constraints. These included: Complex wall assemblies including multiple layers of drywall Appropriate air gap separations between wall assemblies...
A professional office build out to include 13 offices, a break room, group conference room, reception office and lobby area. This build includes premium acoustic ceiling tile, t-bar and carpet tile.What are you waiting for?